Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Dad Accused Of Chuck E. Cheese Salad Theft Zapped By Police

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Dad Accused Of Chuck E. Cheese Salad Theft Zapped By Police

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:26 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Related to this
Related to this
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:35 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

ffs

get ready for the sucker punch!
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

good he deserved it. if yo ass is so stuck up that you aint gotta do what the cops say then you get yo ass whopped, that a known fact.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 05:46 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

You do what the cops tell you. You don't fight back unless you're doing it with a lawyer. Resisting arrest = pain. That's obvious to anybody with the intellect of a 12-year-old.

But it seems to me there are conflicting accounts here. The officers are saying that the guy was refusing to talk to them and getting physical with them. Other patrons in the restaurant though, are saying that he never got aggressive with him at all.

Sounds more to me like the cops were being belligerent dickheads, and are now trying to cover it up by claiming he attacked them.

But either way, what happened to the good old cops? If you refuse to leave and act like a badass, it only takes two of them to grab you by the arms and haul your ass outside. Why break out the tazers in the middle of a fucking kids' restaurant? The kids probably thought the guy got killed right in front of them. :icon27:

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

THE TAZERS ONLY MAKE ME HORNIER

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sounds to me like the guy paid for his meal and ppl will be sued...

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i'm gonna tazer CD while i off him :lub:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 06:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

and that man was geoff

Don't be koi
Don't be koi
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 11:21 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

"They beat this man in front of all these kids then Tased him in my sister's lap," Mayo told the newspaper. "They had no regard for the effect this would have on the kids. This is Chuck E. Cheese, you know."

Bullshit. The man is at fault here. Blame your childrens' trauma on the asshole who got cocky and escalated the situation. Don't blame the cops for doing their job.

The patrons of the restaurant are going to have different opinions, and some are gonna "fight for the little guy," "fuck the man," etc, etc. If you look at the facts, it's plain as day.

The guy refused to show a receipt for his food and did not cooperate with the police.

The guy ended up on the ground, which is where most people end up if they do not cooperate with the police for too long.

Some people are making it out to be something along the lines of

Man: "Well, hello officers! It seems we have a minor discrepancy about the bill. If you would like to see my receipt, it's right he...BZZZTTTTT AHHH!!!"

Police: "Get on the ground you cocksucking faggot. I've got your number right here BZZZTTTTT *screams* How you like that!? YOU LIKE IT!! YOU LOVE IT!!"

uh, yeah. I guess I may have extrapolated a little. :icon25:

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 01:14 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:

awww, you're such a sweethear. i'm gonna get you with my love taser. :lub:

Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
Messatsu Ko Jy-ouu
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 01:17 AM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

SoM wrote:

get off the bandwagon, homo. it doesnt suit you

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 06:26 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

listen up u cunts...he paid for his pizza and salad. a douche employee ask him to prove it. he says fuck u..i don't have to do shit. they call the cops...the cops give him shit, violate his personal space and threaten him in front of his kids.

seem like u fucks really don't care about personal freedom as much as yall let on. we are fast becoming a police state and u guys think its a ok...well fuck u fagots...he is suing and those cops and pizza place are gonna pay...

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 06:51 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

l0g1c wrote:
"They beat this man in front of all these kids then Tased him in my sister's lap," Mayo told the newspaper. "They had no regard for the effect this would have on the kids. This is Chuck E. Cheese, you know."

Bullshit. The man is at fault here. Blame your childrens' trauma on the asshole who got cocky and escalated the situation. Don't blame the cops for doing their job.

The patrons of the restaurant are going to have different opinions, and some are gonna "fight for the little guy," "fuck the man," etc, etc. If you look at the facts, it's plain as day.

The guy refused to show a receipt for his food and did not cooperate with the police.

The guy ended up on the ground, which is where most people end up if they do not cooperate with the police for too long.

Some people are making it out to be something along the lines of

Man: "Well, hello officers! It seems we have a minor discrepancy about the bill. If you would like to see my receipt, it's right he...BZZZTTTTT AHHH!!!"

Police: "Get on the ground you cocksucking faggot. I've got your number right here BZZZTTTTT *screams* How you like that!? YOU LIKE IT!! YOU LOVE IT!!"

uh, yeah. I guess I may have extrapolated a little. :icon25:

Yea. You're the one who's not giving an objective analysis of the facts available here.

And regardless of the facts, it's plain as fucking day that two cops don't need a tazer to get one man out of a Chuck E Cheese. In other words, just because they were right to use force, doesn't automatically justify the use of excessive force. Whether they thought it might help avoid a scene, or whatever the reason, it's also obvious that their training is at fault. Cops are being trained these days to act as if they're fighting a war against the people on the streets.

It's becoming a nationwide habit for cops to use tazers just to keep from getting their hands dirty. It also helps them dehumanize their opponents, just like remote controlled killing machines do in wars.

Force is not the issue here, the issue is unneccessarily excessive force.

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 01:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I work in a store and deal with people like that all the time. They're so full of themselves and they just love to be victims. I can just hear his thoughts now. "I paid and I'm an American and I don't have to show you my reciept if I don't want to! HA! You can't accuse me of stealing anything you worthless minimum-wage lowlife! I'm better than you! It's all about the PRINCIPLE!"

Here's a novel idea... show your stupid reciept and get over it. If you can't act like an adult, you get zapped. Honestly, he had it coming. What is so wrong with showing a reciept? What kind of an example is this man setting for his children?

And for God's sake, if you don't listen to the minimum-wage lowlife, at least listen to the cops. I would have laughed if I were there. What a complete and utter moron.

Last edited by Dr.Gibbs2 on 03-03-2005 01:51 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 01:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

or maybe he did pay and they should leave him the fuck alone..hes gonna be the winner out of this though i predict...

Gibblet
Gibblet
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 01:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

If he paid, he shouldn't have had a problem. I've shown reciepts more times than I can count at different places. I have no problem showing that I paid for something. I don't whine about being accused of stealing or anything.

Believe me, a lot of customers can be dicks, as I'm sure a lot of you know. This man was probably one of them.

Chuck E. Cheese is a private business. If someone working there suspects you may not have paid for something, they have the right to ask you to prove that you have.

Elite
Elite
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 02:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

maybe he threw his reciept away? customers can be dicks...but they are always right...

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 02:15 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dr.Gibbs2 wrote:
I work in a store and deal with people like that all the time. They're so full of themselves and they just love to be victims. I can just hear his thoughts now. "I paid and I'm an American and I don't have to show you my reciept if I don't want to! HA! You can't accuse me of stealing anything you worthless minimum-wage lowlife! I'm better than you! It's all about the PRINCIPLE!"

Here's a novel idea... show your stupid reciept and get over it. If you can't act like an adult, you get zapped. Honestly, he had it coming. What is so wrong with showing a reciept? What kind of an example is this man setting for his children?

And for God's sake, if you don't listen to the minimum-wage lowlife, at least listen to the cops. I would have laughed if I were there. What a complete and utter moron.

So you broadly paint the picture in black and white. Then once you determine for yourself who's right and who's wrong based on your own highly biased perspective, you decree that they could have grabbed him by the teeth with a pair of pliers and drug him out, and he would have got what he deserved, right?

You're just as guilty as the guy who got shocked, of looking at things from your own jaded point of view, and acting self-righteous about it and expecting others to understand the warped statement you're making.

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 02:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well you don't get a receipt at a restaurant until you pay for your meal... AFTER YOUR DONE morons.

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 02:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

It don't matter though, if he was idiotic enough that the manager had to call the cops he was obviously an idiot from the get go and he probably got what he deserved.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 02:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Well you don't get a receipt at a restaurant until you pay for your meal... AFTER YOUR DONE morons.

No, at a lot of all-you-can-eat restaurants, you pay to get access to the buffet.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 02:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
It don't matter though, if he was idiotic enough that the manager had to call the cops he was obviously an idiot from the get go and he probably got what he deserved.

Kracus the ethics and morality police. :icon19:

Fickle Bastard
Fickle Bastard
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 02:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

This guy is going to sue I'm sure and because of the way things are, he's going to win so big, he'll probably be able to buy the Chuck E. Cheese he was at, fire all the minimum-wage androids and replace them with clones of Don King.

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 02:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Hey I can read through the story and understand what happened based on different versions of events. I may not be 100% acurate but beleive me, I know what's said even when it isn't.

That's why I knew who ratted out my buddy. I'm not saying this shit to sound cool either I'm just saying from experience I'm able to judge events and people very acurately after a short while of speaking with them.

If he had paid he wouldn't have been approached in the first place. Why would a restaurant aproach you in a buffet?

Second, why would he put up such a stink that the manager would have to call the cops and why would a person put himself in that position to begin with. Obviously if someone is going to call the cops on me I'm going to just pay my bill regardless if I had paid before and never eat there again.

Third when the cops came he was still being an idiot otherwise the cops wouldn't have touched him. What father figure puts himself in that kind of situation with their kids around? An idiot, that's what.

There's too much to this story pointing towards him being a retard.

I can also say from experience that all kinds of idiots that walk in to restaurants because I ran my family restaurant for my family for a year and I booted out some sorry motherfuckers.

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 03:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
Kracus wrote:

No, at a lot of all-you-can-eat restaurants, you pay to get access to the buffet.

Maybe where you're from... Around here I've always paid before I leave.

Your Daddy
Your Daddy
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 03:02 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
I can also say from experience that all kinds of idiots that walk in to restaurants because I walk into restaurants once in a while.

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 03:04 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Dr.Gibbs2 wrote:

yup.

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 03:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
R00k wrote:
Kracus wrote:

Maybe where you're from... Around here I've always paid before I leave.

Most places yeah, but buffet is usually paid in advance here. You get your drink at the same time. I think both sides acted badly. The guy should have either shown the receipt or paid, the cops should have shown more restraint in dealing with him. I mean hell, a tazer in a family restaurant? that's a bit too much.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 03:37 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

next time pay for the damn salad geoff, you cheap ass hick.

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 03:55 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why is everybody here arguing about who it is that's lying -- something that's completely impossible for any of us to know?

"I worked at a restaurant, and I can tell you that mother fucker's lying right now!"

"I got kicked out of a restaurant once for not paying my bill, and I payed my bill! That manager was full of fucking shit!"

It's like a god damned Jerry Springer episode in here. :icon27:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 03:59 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

liar

straight at you
straight at you
PostPosted: 03-03-2005 04:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

*BREAKS CHAIR OVER PUFF'S HEAD*

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 04:05 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

R00k wrote:
Why is everybody here arguing about who it is that's lying -- something that's completely impossible for any of us to know?

"I worked at a restaurant, and I can tell you that mother fucker's lying right now!"

"I got kicked out of a restaurant once for not paying my bill, and I payed my bill! That manager was full of fucking shit!"

It's like a god damned Jerry Springer episode in here. :icon27:

I took no sides. :p

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 04:13 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Pussy.

PostPosted: 03-03-2005 04:29 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Pussy.

Why? Because I saw both sides were at fault? :icon26:

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.