Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        Play Nintendo games at this site.

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Play Nintendo games at this site.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 01:31 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

http://www.thesmartass.info

You can play a bunch of old Nintendo classics without having to dowload them or use emulators or any type of shit.

All done on Java.

god xor reason
god xor reason
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 01:37 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Thats VERY impressive. A bit slow but impressive.

PostPosted: 03-02-2005 01:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well I'll give it a shot to see if stranglers existance isn't completely useless.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 01:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Cool, but I can't find the fire button!

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 01:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Nevermind, x and z... duh. :(

Freaking great though... I've been waiting for something like this for a long long while.

PostPosted: 03-02-2005 01:47 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Check this one out as well. Some old arcade games from the 80's.

80's games

PostPosted: 03-02-2005 01:51 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Fuck I can't access the game cause I don't have active X activated on this pc grrrrrrrrr :(

I was so hoping to get into a game of Dragon Warrior.

The Illuminated
The Illuminated
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 01:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I just got done playing Double Dragon... I loved/love that game.

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 02:01 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
Fuck I can't access the game cause I don't have active X activated on this pc grrrrrrrrr :(

Its java, there is no need for ActiveX.

Trainee
Trainee
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 02:09 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Did id ever release their version of Mario 3 using the Keen engine?

Add 870 posts to what it says my total is (SonicClang is my real profile)

PostPosted: 03-02-2005 02:33 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

4g3nt_Smith wrote:
Kracus wrote:

Perhaps... I dunno, I do know that when I load the page an error comes up about Activex not being activated and that things won't run properly unless it is and nothing appears on the screen afterwards. :shrug:

All these work pc's though have security settings enabled on them, perhaps not being able to run java is one of em. It will run flash games though but that's about it.

Your Other Daddy
Your Other Daddy
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 02:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

sweet :), nice time waster

Mind if i drive?
Mind if i drive?
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 04:36 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

POSTING ILLEGAL WAREZ AGAIN ARE YOU, STRANGLER?!?

Mr. Anderson!
Mr. Anderson!
PostPosted: 03-02-2005 04:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Kracus wrote:
4g3nt_Smith wrote:
Kracus wrote:

Perhaps... I dunno, I do know that when I load the page an error comes up about Activex not being activated and that things won't run properly unless it is and nothing appears on the screen afterwards. :shrug:

All these work pc's though have security settings enabled on them, perhaps not being able to run java is one of em. It will run flash games though but that's about it.

Thats odd, as I ran it fine on Firefox on my iBook, neither of which have ANY support for inActiveX.

PostPosted: 03-02-2005 04:52 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Well they probably have java disabled along with active x and maybe only the active x warning is popping up :shrug:

I dunno, either way it sucks rectal wart infested donkey balls.

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.