Quake3World.com Forums
     General Discussion
        President Trump

Login | Profile | | FAQ | Search | IRC

Previous topic | Next topic 
Topic Starter Topic: Re: President Trump

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:39 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

talk about tiny capacity

not everyone is like you.

i'm not big on the hoarding of wealth. you might have picked up on that somewhere in my posts over the years...

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:40 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

also u a link monkey post l8nks of him actually saying any of the things u say

not just fake spam bs u believe in lol him actually saying it

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Albert Brooks ‏@AlbertBrooks 37s37 seconds ago

I think Ben Carson is winning this debate.
42 retweets 89 likes

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:41 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

no u

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:42 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
talk about tiny capacity

i'm not big on the hoarding of wealth. you might have picked up on that somewhere in my posts over the years...

i dont hoard wealth i make it and spend it.

i get it u try but fail and you have a low cieling so to delusional8ze u tell youself u r a commie

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:44 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
talk about tiny capacity

i dont hoard wealth i make it and spend it.

i get it u try but fail and you have a low cieling so to delusional8ze u tell youself u r a commie

you finally get it!!!

well done funny monkey

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

wow your man is flip flopping on Putin on live tv right now. any comment? he's slimy like an eel there.

Insane Quaker
Insane Quaker
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:48 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

you Trump U degree isn't making you look very good here plained.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:49 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

QuakeSteve wrote:

:olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:50 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump U gives degrees in monkey.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:53 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
plained wrote:

no u

i knew you wouldnt/couldnt as reality is far out of your confort zone

some nice links soothing you by tell8ng you what you like to
hear ,

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:56 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

this tell me u r overly concerned with others perceptions of u

dont worry dude u a samer all day everyday , typical fake liberal

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 07:58 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

hear ,

Any sources i name are just propaganda to you so why would i bother.

How many sources have you posted compared to me in this thread? you seem incapable of rational thought when presented with evidence

soooooooooooooooo

you'll be treated like a monkey.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:00 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:
HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:

this tell me u r overly concerned with others perceptions of u

dont worry dude u a samer all day everyday , typical fake liberal

that's right i'm a fake liberal inasmuch as I'm not a liberal at all except for certain senses of the term liberal. maybe i am a real communist. might explain a lot...

who's perceptions (specifically please) am i concerned with?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:02 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

funny how plained never answered the question about waterboarding. He must be fine with torture. *cough* fascist *cough*

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

are human rights important to you plained? doesn't it trouble you to hear trump saying he'd torture like he did tonight?

axbaby
axbaby
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:06 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Trump failed that question terribly, as president you cannot force crimes to be done by your soldiers.

He will regret it (sound bite fodder and dumb to say) and his wife will lay a good wooping on him tonight.

good debate

Last edited by axbaby on 03-03-2016 08:10 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Why does plained drive the jew into jellus fits of rage?... Interesting question...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:08 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

nah, it's s.o.p. anyway for america. republicunts love that shit... democrats like it but pretend not to @ ax

Welfare Recipient
Welfare Recipient
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:10 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Back up everyone Krakajewo is about to blow!... :olo:

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:11 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

the U.S. used to at least pretend to have some moral high ground to the rest of the world. now they just believe it (conveniently) amongst themselves.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:12 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

poor geoff was traumatized by a priest when he was kid. That's why he interfered with his children and let priests have at them too. I'm so sorry geoff.

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:16 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

i encounterd some very bad people. i dont like them.

hey u ever hear about this lee guy who cut off and ate somebodys sons ears and killed him?

they are letting him go giving him his rights. i dont agree with that type.of thing

plained
plained
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:17 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

HM-PuFFNSTuFF wrote:
plained wrote:

hear ,

Any sources i name are just propaganda to you so why would i bother.

How many sources have you posted compared to me in this thread? you seem incapable of rational thought when presented with evidence

soooooooooooooooo

you'll be treated like a monkey.

u didnt cuz u couldnt

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:20 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

hey u ever hear about this lee guy who cut off and ate somebodys sons ears and killed him?

they are letting him go giving him his rights. i dont agree with that type.of thing

WTF does this have to do with anything? More evasion on torture?

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:24 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

:newsflash: the U.S. is already friends with Putin

what's your big expectation here?

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think PuffYPanTS is upset.

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:25 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lot's of serious questions that plained won't answer. he's happy to insult me though. seems more comfortable when it's about that...

Canadian Shaft
Canadian Shaft
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:32 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

plained wrote:

i think plained had this prepared as a response for when i posted a link like he had asked but then he just decided to use it randomly anyway... :olo:

Blockheaded Blubberboy
Blockheaded Blubberboy
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 08:38 PM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I think you're mad at America because you feel your country lives in it's shadow.

Aneurysm
Aneurysm
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 10:18 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

lol, puff has all the rednecks upset.

Cool #9
Cool #9
PostPosted: 03-03-2016 10:32 PM           Profile   Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

I've seen Ax say up to three times something along the lines of "Trump said (stupid) thing X, but that doesn't matter because when in office, he can't make up to that claim anyway".

I find that a weird attitude. When a politician continually says shit he can't sustain, then that is the last person you want in office.
It seems Trump is flip-flopping his opinions and statements on a daily basis, so what exactly are you getting if he makes it to presidency? I guess nobody really knows.

Bück Dich
Bück Dich
PostPosted: 03-04-2016 12:19 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

Which summarises the problem with the American presidential elections. They've got nothing to do with political ideas anymore, they're almost entirely based on popularity contest within the media.

Etile
Etile
PostPosted: 03-04-2016 04:35 AM           Profile Send private message  E-mail  Edit post Reply with quote

also, they go on too long

as harry shearer once said: "you could gestate an entire elephant in that time"

Quake3World.com | Forum Index | General Discussion

Quake3World.com
© ZeniMax. Zenimax, QUAKE III ARENA, Id Software and associated trademarks are trademarks of the ZeniMax group of companies. All rights reserved.
This is an unofficial fan website without any affiliation with or endorsement by ZeniMax.
All views and opinions expressed are those of the author.